Subject: [xacml] Clarification with respect to voting procedure...

Title: Clarification with respect to voting procedure...

Hi,

My initial hope was to simplify things by having silence imply agreement, but just to be on the safe side, we should probably have explicit votes.

So, everyone, please send your votes to the list by the close date (end-of-day Thursday, April 11).  Thanks!

Carlisle.