Subject: RE: [xacml] E-mail vote results, and one outstanding question...

Title: RE: [xacml] E-mail vote results, and one outstanding question...

Hi Konstantin,

Yes, this definitely helps.

However, if we need to point to a section in the OCL spec in order to explain what is meant by certain operators, then I'm more convinced than ever that the pseudocode currently in Section 7.1 is preferable.  That pseudocode seems crystal clear to me (without having to read any further explanations!) and its semantics should be immediately clear to any software implementer, which is the ultimate intent.

Am I the only one feeling hesitant about using OCL for our combiner algorithms?  Did everyone else in the group look at the OCL example and know instantly what code they would have to write to implement that combiner?

Carlisle.