Subject: [xacml] FW: Next F2F meeting

Title: FW: Next F2F meeting

Hi all,

The next XACML face-to-face meeting has been scheduled for June 19-20, 2002, in Los Angeles.  See below for further details.

So far, the confirmed attendees are the following:  Anne, Tim, Simon, Bill, Michiharu, Ken (or delegate).  If I have missed anybody, please let me (and Bill) know as soon as possible.

Carlisle.

----------
From:   bill parducci[SMTP:bill@parducci.net]
Sent:   Friday, June 07, 2002 8:46 AM
To:     Carlisle Adams
Subject:        Next F2F meeting

here is the info for the hotel if you want to post it upon confirmation
of the next f2f on the list.

http://www.barnabeyshotel.com/factsheet.cfm

i am waiting for confirmation of the room rates, but i believe that we
will be able to get rooms for $119/night. i have asked that 6 rooms be
set aside but suggest that those attending make their reservations as
soon as possible to guarantee a room. the hotel has a shuttle to and
from the airport.

as for the facilities, there will be a projector, screen, whiteboard,
speakerphone and internet connection (that will work this time i
hopefully :o) if this is too much or too little let me know.

thanks