Subject: [xacml] Commit to implement XACML?

In order for the XACML TC to submit version 1.0 to OASIS for
approval on Sept. 1, at least three member companies must
"certify" that they are "successfully using" XACML by that time.

XACML has defined "successfully using" in the resolution to ISSUE
MI-2-01 as being able to create valid XACML policy instances and
being able to produce the specified output from each XACML test
case (policy instance and RequestContext).  I have agreed to
produce a set of test cases by the July Face-to-Face meeting.

So far, only IBM (Michiharu Kudo) and CrossLogix (Daniel
Engovatov) have committed to be "successfully using" XACML by
Sept. 1.  Although two individual members and several "possible"
implementations have been reported, we need at least one more
definite commitment.

Are there any other member companies prepared to commit to
"certify" to "successfully using" XACML by September 1?