Subject: RE: [xacml] July 1 schema meeting and July 4 TC meeting

Title: RE: [xacml] July 1 schema meeting and July 4 TC meeting

Hi,

I think this is a reasonable proposal.  The alternative is an e-mail vote but, given the holiday situation (the 1st in Canada, the 4th in the US), we'd probably want to allow a bit more time than the OASIS minimum of 5 days.  So we wouldn't be all that far ahead of the 8th anyway.

Are there any objections to deciding the functions/predicates issue on July 8th?  Would people rather have an e-mail vote?  [Unless I hear strenuous objections by the end of Wednesday, Eastern time, the decision will take place on the 8th.  Note that list discussion on this topic does not need to wait for any particular date...]

Carlisle.