Subject: [xacml] constraint language data types..

Title: constraint language data types..

A short write-up with my suggestions on "typing" issue is attached.

Initially, I prepared a full detailed schema - but realized that it is not very compatible with the rest of the current schema, and many of the elements are outside the intended scope of XACML.  Trying to be less destructive - I decided not to put it forward for review, but instead wrote a short proposal that can be integrated into the existing schema.  I apologize the for unpolished character of the resulting text.  I will work on it over the weekend..

Short summary:
1) All data types, allowed data type conversions and operations should be declared, in the form of an XML document.  One such document will be part of the standard and mandatory to implement

2) Constraint element is an argument of type Boolean.
3) Enforcement of typing and function/types name resolution is left for implementation.

I list some reasons, why I believe this approach is useful.  I will be happy to answer questions during the call or over the e-mail..