Subject: [xacml] F2F Directions to Quadrasis/Hitachi

Quadrasis/Hitachi is at 1601 Trapelo Rd., Waltham MA

I'll check with the DoubleTree hotel tomorrow to see if I can get a group rate.  Meanwhile, here's the directions to the DoubleTree and the Westin hotels in Waltham From Logan Airport.

The DoubleTree: From Airport; Directions 15 Miles- Logan Airport Take Route 93 South to I-90. Go west to Route 128/95 North and exit at Winter Street 27B. Take the first two rights after the exit and cross over the bridge. Follow to First Avenue. The hotel is in front of you.

The Westin Hotel Waltham-Boston is near the DoubleTree.  Here's the directions to it.

From Boston Logan International Airport
Follow the signs to Sumner Tunnel and stay in the right lane in the tunnel. Take I-93 South to I-90 West. Proceed to I-95/Route 128 North and take Exit 27A - Totten Pond Road. Make a sharp right turn onto 3rd Avenue and the hotel is on the left.

Detailed directions to Quadrasis from the highway 128.  (Its also called I-95)
1601 Trapelo Rd, Reservoir Place, (3rd Floor) Waltham, MA 02451
From points North: Route 95/128 South to Exit #28, Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the exit, and quick right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place (silver bldg. with clock visible from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C - Take the elevators to the third floor.  The meeting room is next to the elevator bank.  Look for the sign "Nantucket Room", which will be our meeting room.

From points South:  Route 95/128 North to Exit #28B, Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the exit, cross over Rt. 128 and right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place (silver blg. with clock visible from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C - Take the elevators to the third floor.  The meeting room is next to the elevator bank.  Look for the sign "Nantucket Room", which will be our meeting room.

The hotels are one exit south of our building so follow the "From points South" directions above, if you are coming from the hotel.

Don