Subject: [xacml] [schema] schema issues and msg pointers

Here is a list of the schema issues I have culled from recent
e-mail, along with the relevant e-mail message(s).  This may be
helpful in this morning's discussion.  Where more than one
message pertains to a discussion, I either show just the first
one or ones that sum up the points made.

Anne

1. [Anne] Definition of xacml:DecisionType
   One definition needed for Effect and FulfilOn: Permit, Deny.
   Another needed for Response: Permit, Deny, Indeterminate
   (missing, inapplicable)
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00010.html

3. [Anne] Optional <Target> in Rule (since often same as Policy)?
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00011.html

5. [Michiharu] SubjectId Format attribute optional?
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00009.html [1)]

6. [Michiharu] Namespace attribute in AttributeMetaData optional?
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00009.html [2)]

7. [Michiharu] AuthenticationInfo element 0-unbounded (now 0 or 1)?
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00009.html [3)]

8. [Michiharu] Action element needs a URI Namespace and String
   Action value?
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00009.html [4)]

12. [Anne] Just Attribute (AttributeMetaData and AttributeValue) and
   AttributeSelector (XPATH)
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00012.html

13. [Michiharu] Operators
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00017.html
    [Tim's list]
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00023.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00031.html
    [v15 spec list]
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00041.html

14. [Michiharu] Type promotion
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00017.html

15. [Daniel] mapping "numeric"
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00033.html

16. [Anne] Target matching:
    a. XPATH?
    b. XPATH for Request pointer plus value plus implied
       xacml:equals operator?
    c. XPATH, value, + operator?
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00018.html
    [Michiharu response]