Subject: [xacml] Definition of regular expression

Since XACML allows a string matching function using regular expression
match (function:string-match), I think we have to decide which regular
expression should be implemented. My suggestion is to use definitions
specified in XML Schema part 2: Datatypes, Appendix F Regular Expressions.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428