Subject: [xacml] [schema] correction to ConditionType decision

We decided maxOccurs on the choice under a ConditionType should
be 1.  This was due to a misunderstanding: Yes, there should be
at most 1 Condition per Rule, but the Condition may have an
unbounded number of arguments (since it is just a restriction of
a Function).

Unless someone objects, I'll just change the decision to CLOSED:
NO CHANGE.  maxOccurs="unbounded".

-Anne

33. [Anne] ConditionType error?
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200207/msg00064.html

    A ConditionType is currently defined as a restriction of a
    FunctionType.  The ohly restriction is that DataType must be
    xs:boolean.

    1. Shouldn't the maxOccurs="unbounded" be changed to
       maxOccurs="1"?  How would you deal with a Condition comprised
       of more than one Function, Attribute, or AttributeDesignator?

    2. Assuming 1, can a restriction change the "maxOccurs" of a
       choice?

    CLOSED: maxOccurs=1.  Yes, a restriction can change the
    maxOccurs of a choice.