Subject: Re: [xacml] list of identifier values

(1) I suggest the following two more BASE resource attributes.

BASE:resource:resource-location (resource location obtained by removing
simple-file-name and xpath attributes from resource-uri. E.g.
http://org/A00.xml#xpointer(/employee/name) has a resource-location of
"http://org";

BASE:resource:xpath (xpath expression extracted from resource-uri
attribute. E.g. http://org/A00.xml#xpointer(/employee/name) has a xpath of
"/employee/name"

(2) I wonder whether data types such as xs:integer, xs:string etc. should
be included.

(3) I suggest the following action attribute (used only for examples)
BASE:example:action:xml-ac (actions used in the example that provides
fine-grained access control on XML document)

(4) I suggest the following group attribute (used only for examples)
BASE:example:attribute:group

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428