Subject: Re: [xacml] [schema] One two many OR levels in Target Subject?

Looking at Anne's structure here, I believe her structure has this
semantics:

1. at least one Subject has
   AttrA == A AND AttrB == B and AttrC == C
   and AttrE == E
2. OR at least one Subject has AttrD = D

This stems from the <Subject> construct, of which I believe means AND the
sequence of <SubjectMatch> on one particular subject. Is that the correct
semantics of <Subject> within the <Subjects> construct?

If I "convert" each one of Anne's subject matches to Horn Clauses (i.e.
Prolog), we get the following, meaning that the predicate "has" can figure
out whether a particular subject has a particular attribute.

SubjectMatch1(S) :- has(S,"AttrA","A"),has(S,"AttrB","B"),has(S,"AttrC","C").
SubjectMatch2(S) :- has(S,"AttrE","E").
SubjectMatch3(S) :- has(S,"AttrD","D").

Then comes the semantics of the two <Subject> constructs that Ann creates,
of which I believe is the AND of the particular <SubjectMatch> constructs.
I label predicates Subject1 and Subject2.

Subject1(S) :- SubjectMatch1(S), SubjectMatch2(S).
Subject2(S) :- SubjectMatch3(S).

The algorithm for the <Subjects> match is to see if the Subject1 OR the
Subject2 predicate applies to the sequence of Subjects, the sequence in
prolog is denoted by [head|rest].

Subjects([S|Ss]) :- Subject1(S).
Subjects([S|Ss]) :- Subject2(S).
Subjects([_|Ss]) :- Subjects(Ss).

Is this the semantics to which we agreed?

-Polar