Subject: [xacml] Change Request: Include DataType in context AttributeValue

Change Request:

  In context-16f.xsd, the AttributeValue element does not have a
  DataType xml attribute.  I request that this be added.

Rationale:

  In splitting SAML subject identifier information into XACML
  attributes, we decided that we did not need a subject-id-format
  attribute since the subject identifier name format could be
  expressed using the DataType xml attribute on the subject-id
  attribute.  Since the current context schema does not have a
  DataType xml attribute in AttributeValue, this decision can not
  be implemented.

  If this change request is not granted, we need to choose an
  identifier for subject-id-format [I suggest
  BASE:subject-id-format].  However, I much prefer having
  DataType added to the AttributeValue element since this allows
  a natural association of the format (DataType) with its value.

  Daniel suggested that PDPs may wish to interpret context data
  as strings.  Supplying a DataType attribute does not prevent
  this.

Current text in draft-xacml-schema-context-16f.xsd:

	<xs:element name="AttributeValue" type="xs:anyType"/>

Requested changed text:

	<xs:element name="AttributeValue" type="xacml:AttributeValueType"/>

[NOTE following from policy-16f.xsd:

	<xs:complexType name="AttributeValueType">
		<xs:complexContent>
			<xs:extension base="xs:anyType">
				<xs:attribute name="DataType" type="xs:anyURI" use="required"/>
			</xs:extension>
		</xs:complexContent>
	</xs:complexType>

END NOTE]