Subject: [xacml] Transformation from XACML Response to SAML Response

XSLT transformation that transforms a XACML Response Context into a SAML
Response. I found a problem that XACML Response Context includes no
information about Subject but the SAML Response requires to include those
information. That means that the transformation needs two input XML
documents (XACML Request and Response) but there is no standard API for
that. Thus, I think we cannot provide a sample transformation for the
response case. Instead, I think I can write some description in text how to
transform.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428