Subject: [xacml] Revised specification

Title: Revised specification

Colleagues - Here it is.  I do not believe this version should be posted on the XACML site.  Remember, all I have done is pasted the various contributions into a single document.  I have not had the time to give it a proper check for internal consistency (read: this version contains internal inconsistencies).  I have not received an update to the "Functions" table and Hal and Don have asked for more time to complete the Security Privacy section.

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183