Subject: [xacml] Review of 9. XACML Extensibility Points

I have attached an editted Word version of the section based on my
review.  I have included several additional identifiers.

A text version follows:

1.XACML extensibility points (non-normative)

Describes the points within the XACML model and schema where
extensions can be added

1.1.  Schema XML attributes

The following XML attributes have values that are URIs or QNames.
These may be extended by the creation of new URIs or Qnames
associated with new semantics for these attributes.

FunctionId, MatchId
RuleCombiningAlgId,
PolicyCombiningAlgId,
AttributeId,
DataType,
StatusCode Value,
ObligationId.

1.2.  XACML standard attributes

The following XACML standard <Attribute> AttributeIds have values
that are URIs or QNames.  These may be extended by the creation
of new URIs or Qnames associated with new semantics for these
attributes.

Subject Category:
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject:subject-category.