Subject: Re: [xacml] conformance tests updated

I updated the conformance tests on the Web page.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

                      Anne Anderson
                      <Anne.Anderson@Su        To:       XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      n.com>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  [xacml] conformance tests updated
                      2002/08/22 03:47
                      Please respond to
                      Anne.Anderson

I finally found a validating parser that I can use.  As a result,
I have fixed a number of syntax errors in the conformance tests,
and have added some additional tests.

I have sent the updated tests to Michiharu to copy to the TC web
site.  If you plan to run conformance tests soon, please wait for
the updated tests to be available.