Subject: [xacml] Change request: separating round, abs,floor and other function.

 Polar and me came to a conclusion that we need two separate versions of
this unary transformation functions: integer-to-decimal, decimal-to-integer,
round, abs, floor:  restricting existing ones to require single<type> input
argument format, not ne_sequence<> as in the current posted table, and one
requiring sequence<type> as input - map version to be used for the use case
of transofrming multiple values, to be used in set functions.

Proposed new names are:
map-round(sequence<xs:decimal> taking sequence<xs:decimal>), map-abs,
map-floor, and so on. I will post updated table later today.