Subject: [xacml] XACML Standard Functions

So far, this is the functions document in a little better form, with out
the table, which other than listing mandatory to implement indicators, may
be unnecessary.

We still need specifications for the various string, equals and matching
algorithms.

Daniel and I are still arguing about things. :(

There are several issues on our table, some concern schema changes.

1. Adding an XML attribute to Designators, and Selectors to reduce the
sequences they return to a singleton of the particular data type. Which
would be the result of applying the "*-first-and-only" function to the
result of either Designator or Selector.

2. Adding a separate construct to XACML policy schema to represent
sequences of attribute values, such that you cannot create sequeences of
sequences.

Have a good weekend.
-Polar