Subject: [xacml] [CR] Example two to separate document

After looking at line 589-1102, I think that Section 3.2 policy
specification in Example two is too complicated for average readers. While
my preference is to hold this example in the spec, most readers would feel
that XACML is difficult to read and understand when they try to go through
this example. Besides, this example requires expertise about XPath syntax
and its data model that is basically different from this specification.
Honestly speaking, it is a little difficult even for me... :-). So my
suggestion is to move this section to a separate document (say Primer
document or Use Case document).

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428