Subject: Re: [xacml] Function Document Issues

i am with you there. this whole 'error thing' seems to have taken on a
life of its own. for lack of a better phrase, errors can be very
personal things. i don't understand all of the relevant issues since it
is hard for me to absorb the discussion without a whiteboard, but it
seems to me that we are quickly merging onto the road to
non-interoperability; i posit that we are dabbling in operational issues
whereas we should be focused on access control description.

does anyone else share this concern?