Subject: Re: [xacml] proposal for action-id, subject-id, and required Attributes

Suggestion:

How about we set up different levels of conformance for PEP-PDP
interfaces?

That way, we can direct the policy writer into writing policies that are
guarranteed to work on certain level compliant PEP-PDP interfaces. The
lower levels would require the writer to know more about the particular
PEP-PDP interface to which they are writing, and the higher levels would
require the writer to rely more on the XACML specification than the
PEP-PDP configuration/operation manual?

-Polar