Subject: Re: [xacml] Functions 0.9

>There are still functions that need specification, such as dealing with
>dateTime arithmetic and comparisons, and the X500 name and rfc822 name
>matching alogorithms. If anybody would care to cough up and create solid
>defintions for them, send them my way. Otherwise, I don't have the time to
>research and specify them, and then of course, have arguments about them.
>:^)

I worked on X500name and rfc822Name matching algorithms at the same time
I did the equals algorithms, but did not finish them off.  I hope to get
those to you early this week now that I am back from the RLTC meeting.

Anne

Anne Anderson       Anne.Anderson@Sun.COM
Internet Security Research Group, Sun Labs
Sun Microsystems, Inc., Burlington, MA