Subject: RE: [xacml] Function Completeness

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Daniel Engovatov wrote:

> >Do you really think it is not a good idea to cover that hole?
>
> This "hole", if any, is introduced by this new "higher-order" functions
> additions.

The MatchId specifies the boolean binary matching predicate you apply
between the explicit value and values returned by the designator. The
Match specifies the generic way in which you combine the results of each
comparison, which is "at least one must be true".

This semantics has been around longer than the higher-order function
specification.

Cheers,
-Polar