Subject: Re: [xacml] [CR] Target Match Semantics Section 4 & 5. Forwardedmessage from Polar Humenn.

Anne, "Not evaluated" isn't a value logically speaking.
I could evaluate them in parrallel.

Also, if I'm crafty, and my data model supports it, I might evaluate all
the conditions before, for all possible targets, and just use indexes on
the Target Matches to select the answers.

The proper term would be "don't care", usually denoted by the circle with
a slash thru it, but that equivalent to listing all possible values.

Cheers,
-Polar