Subject: [xacml] schemas 16i

Included schemas 16i. Updates for policy schema are listed below.
There were no updates to the context schema, other than namespace decl.

16i: Removed AbstractDefaults element and it's substitution group

    We did not vote on this one, but original design of defaults as a subst group proved to be limiting.

16i: Modified DefaultsType type to include a sequence of choices of different defaults

    So that voted changes could be included.

16i: Added XPathNamespaceType type and XPathNamespace element

16i: Added XPathNamespace element into DefaultsType

16i: Made XPathVersion element to be of type xs:anyURI

    This was voted in previously, but we could not make the change because of subst group.

16i: Added XPathVersion element into DefaultsType

16i: Removed DataType attribute from the AttributeValueType

16i: Removed XPathVersion attribute from the AttributeSelectorType

16i: Removed DataType attribute from the AttributeSelectorType

    I'm not sure if this was voted on but for consistency with designator and attribute-value I removed it.

16i: Added XPathNamespace child to the AttributeSelectorType

Simon