Subject: [xacml] Functions 0.12

Functions 0.12 is attached.

It has the things we agreed to on the TC call, I think. Let me know
otherwise.

Only things left to add so far, are names and specifications for
Michiharu's xpath functions, of which I think we can hash out by the end
of Monday's call. Then 13, errrr maybe go to 14 (for better luck :), will
be ready to be incorporated!

Triscadecaphobia R' Us!
-Polar