Subject: Re: [xacml] change request: subject-attribute-designator and subjectcategory

I thought the purpose of the SubjectAttributeDesignatorWhere was to get
all matches from the same subject, of which subject-category was one of
the attributes you match on.

I think we worked this out quite well, and cuts down on the machinery
needed to just select mere attributes from a subject.

Cheers,
-Polar