Subject: Re: [xacml] change request: xacml context attributes and data types

i suggest that this has to evaluate to FALSE.

INDETERMINATE implies that the value is out of scope of the data set. while it may be argued that this is true at the philosophical level, i don't think it is consistent with how we are handling similar issues--what happens if a PEP requests to 'toad the wet sprocket' (resource unknown, action unknown)?

this is consistent with my current assumptions that these values will be evaluated as [right-to-left] string comparisons. if that isn't the case, then i would like to hear the reasoning for requiring the logic necessary to differentiate between the two at evaluation time (explicit vs. implicit run-time type validation)