Subject: Re: [xacml] change request: xacml context attributes and data types

my point is that they *are* strings. for them to become specific data types you will have to perform real-time type validation; an operational point i know, but what would be the benefit of doing it this way? maybe i am missing something important here, but it seems that implied validation (validation during rule 'compilation', string comparison only thereafter) would be a whole heck of a lot more efficient.