Subject: Re: [xacml] change request: subject attribute designators

Although the client may have several identities due to different
authentication protocols, on the target side, should only have one
client identity associated with the application request because the client
selected only one protocol to authenticate to the target.

Initially people will probably be using XACML to handle access control
decisions on a target side of an application request, CORBA, SOAP, or
otherwise. So, one "access-subject" should be fine. Later, we can still
think of one "access-subject", but it can be a structured subject made up
of multiple principals.

Cheers,
-Polar