Subject: Re: [xacml] [CR] New Section 7.x: Initial policy

Again, this is up to configuration of the PDP. You either say that the PDP
is represented by ONE and only ONE policy and leave it at that.

If you go multiple Policy, then things are up for grabs.  You are sort of
outlining a twist on the First Applicable combining algorithm with some
mandated configuration.

But, there are no configuration interfaces for the PDP, so how can you
enforce what its configuration has to be?

I suggest that we either say that a PDP is represented by ONE and only ONE
policy (of where everything is specified by XACML policy), or its up to
the configuration, and or its mangament interfaces, if it has any.

-Polar