Subject: Re: [xacml] CR: ldap attributes in appendix B

I can't remember what we decided.  I think it would help to spell out an
example of "appending the attribute name to the URI of the LDAP
specification", since it may not be clear that the reference "LDAP-1"
etc. contains the required URI.

-Anne

"Simon Godik" <simon@godik.com> wrote:
>Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:12:54 -0700
>In appendix B we mention ldap attributes. I'm not clear if decision w
>as made to explicitely list them
>or to reference specification. Here is text that reference ldap spec:
>
>B.6
>Where a suitable attribute is already defined in LDAP [LDAP-1, LDAP-2
>], the xacml identifier SHALL be formed
>by adding the attribute name to the URI of the LDAP specification.
>
>LDAP-1    RFC2798, Definition of the inetOrgPerson, Section 9.1, M Sm
>ith, April 2000
>                http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2278.txt
>

>LDAP-2    RFC2256, A summary of the X500(96) User Schema for use with
> LDAPv3, Section 5, M Wahl, December 1997
>
>Simon

Anne
---------
Anne Anderson                     Anne.Anderson@Sun.COM
Internet Security Research Group
Sun Labs, Burlington, MA          Phone: 781-442-0928