Subject: [xacml] Interim version (18d)

Title: Interim version (18d)

Colleagues - Attached is version 18d that incorporates all the changes approved at our meeting yesterday.  That is all up to (but excluding) AA11.  I suggest we reference and request changes primarily against 18c.  But, this version should allow you to confirm that approved changes have been incorporated to your satisfaction.  Have a great weekend.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183