Subject: [xacml] 134c: Datatypes for predefined attribute-ids,141 - data type uri's.

Attached is appendix B with datatypes for predefined identifiers.(See note below)

[0141]. data type uri's.
Is DataType attribute QName or URI? I've been advocating URI up to now (even on today's schema call)
but I've changed my mind to QName. QName evaluates into expanded name which is a pair: (URI, local_name).
Expanded name MUST be used in all operations involving DataType attribute of the xacml:AttributeDesignator,
xacml:AttributeSelector, xacml:AttributeValue, and xacml-context:Attribute.

Eg: <Attribute AttributeId="..." DataType="xsi:string"/>
Expanded name: http://www.w3c.org/2001/XMLSchema, string

If expanded name is used, we do not have to specify how to form URI out of this pair.

For those who care: I was advocationg URI for the DataType because I thought that expanded qname
must be somehow concatenated into one value. URI is already one value. But many times we have to
invent this URI by using the same concatenation. If we compare expanded names as pairs we do not have
this problem.

Simon