Subject: Re: [xacml] IsPresent semantics

> Q: What about QName equality? See match on DataType.

QName evaluates into expanded name which is a pair: (URI, local_name).
Expanded name MUST be used in all operations involving DataType attribute of
the xacml:AttributeDesignator,
xacml:AttributeSelector, xacml:AttributeValue, and xacml-context:Attribute.
Two QNames are considered equal iff URI portion of expanded names are equal,
and local_name portions
of the expanded names are equal.

Simon