Subject: [xacml] IMPORTANT: NOVEMBER 7 VOTE...

Title: IMPORTANT: NOVEMBER 7 VOTE...

Hi,

Thanks, Anne, for summarizing and tabulating our current status.  I agree; it looks like we will have no problem getting 2/3 of the voting members present for the TC call this Thursday.  As long as we have no more than 1/4 objecting (i.e., no more than three objections), we can approve XACML as a Committee Specification on that call.  This will be a role-call vote.

But, Tim and Simon need to know what to put in the spec with respect to some of the issues Anne has listed. especially the "Subjects" issue highlighted below.  Some have already stated a preference for one of the two resolutions to that issue; others should weigh-in by the end of today.  Majority (of all the opinions expressed) wins and the spec will be sent to the list sometime tomorrow.

Carlisle.