Subject: RE: [xacml] Committee Specification vote/Updated Change Requests

Here is an updated list of voting members. (Michiharu, could you please
update the website accordingly.) Only significant changes are removal of
Piras and Suresh and addition of Steve Crocker.

Ken Yagen, Crosslogix
Daniel Engovatov, Crosslogix
Hal Lockhart, Entegrity
Carlisle Adams, Entrust
Tim Moses, Entrust
Don Flinn, Hitachi
Konstantin Beznosov, Hitachi
Michiharu Kudoh, IBM
Steve Anderson, OpenNetwork
Simon Godik, Overxeer
Bill Parducci, Overxeer
Steve Crocker, Pervasive Security Systems
Polar Humenn, Self
Anne Anderson, Sun Microsystems
Gerald Brose, Xtradyne

Ken Yagen
Director Engineering
CrossLogix, Inc.
http://www.crosslogix.com
Enterprise Scale Entitlement for Leveraging Corporate Data(tm)