Subject: Re: [xacml] v18f

A minor comment on v18f:
Appendix B.1 says that two namespaces are defined, but there are three URIs
there.
The URI for XACML datatypes should be removed?

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com

|         |           bill parducci    |
|         |           <bill.parducci@ov|
|         |           erxeer.com>      |
|         |           2002/11/07 08:00 |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: [xacml] v18f                                                                                         |
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                          |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

attached is pdf format for those who have numbering issues (should align
with what 'word' people see).

Tim Moses wrote:
> Colleagues - Here is version 0.18.  There are still comments coming in.
> But, I thought I had better not wait any longer before circulating this
> draft.  We can discuss the status of outstanding comments in tomorrow's
> meeting.  All the best.  Tim.

> Tim Moses
> 613.270.3183

#### xacml_v0.18f.pdf has been removed from this note on November 07 2002
by Satoshi Hada