Subject: RE: [xacml] Change requests now go to xacml-comment

Title: RE: [xacml] Change requests now go to xacml-comment

Hi Anne,

I agree; anything intended to be an official comment on the spec, or an official change request to the spec, should show up on the xacml-comment list.  Ultimately, when we submit to OASIS, we will need to include a pointer to the archives of this list along with a disposition of each of the comments.

Carlisle.