Subject: [xacml] Acknowledgments to comments

Are people comfortable with my sending the following response to
John Merrells (and any others that reference older versions of
the specification)?

John,

Thank you for submitting your comments.

The public review of XACML 1.0 is being held with respect to
XACML 1.0, and not with respect to the 18f draft.  We fixed a
number of inconsistencies between the two versions and removed
some functionality (including that described by your comments on
...IsPresent and Qualified...

There is a link to XACML 1.0 and the schemas on the XACML TC Web
Page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/

Also, do people feel we need to send an acknowledgment of receipt
of a comment that appears on xacml-comment (prior to our actual
response), or is the fact that it appears in the archives
sufficient acknowledgment that it has been received?

If an acknowledgment is appropriate, how about the following:

<Name>,

Thank you for submitting your comment titled <subject>.  The
XACML TC will respond once we have had an opportunity to discuss
the comment.