Subject: [xacml] Preliminary Updated Conformance Tests

Colleagues,

I have sent Michiharu a .zip file containing a preliminary set of
updated Conformance Tests.  I have requested that he link both
the unzipped files and the .zip file into the TC Web page, but
clearly labelled as "preliminary".  The included
"ConformanceTests.html" file describes the tests and includes a
warning at the top about various tests that are not yet correct.

Bug reports against these tests are welcome, and should be sent
to "xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org" [I think.  Any other
opinions?]

I expect to have tests against the remaining
mandatory-to-implement functionality, as well as verified
versions of these preliminary tests, available by
close-of-business on November 21.