Subject: [xacml] XACML Comments Subcommittee meeting on Mon, 25 Nov 2002

Colleagues,

Hal asked me to post this to the list (at least the first
paragraph below).

Since we did not get through quite all of the submitted comments
at our TC meeting this morning, we will have a "Comments
Subcommittee" meeting on Monday, 25 November 2002, from 10-12
EST.  Please call in if you can to the usual number: 512-225-3050
code 65998

Also, note that we will NOT have a TC meeting on Thursday, 28
November 2002, since most of the U.S. members will be celebrating
the Thanksgiving Holiday.  This is a very stressful time of year
for us: hosting hordes of relatives we don't get along with,
preparing tons of food that we would never eat any other time of
year, slaughtering turkeys, polishing the silver dinnerware that
hasn't been used since last Thanksgiving, trying to time the big
meal to occur during commercials of the big (American) football
game, etc.  We probably would not be very productive participants
even if we could break away to call in.