Subject: Re: [xacml] Non-standard functions and datatypes as MatchId functions

Hi Anne,

First of all of the text need not be changed. I find it troublying that
many things got changed here.  Furthermore, there are no change bars, so
I'm having difficulty seeing all that was changed in your proposed text.

I think the only thing that is sought after here to address this issue is
the relaxation of the functions that can be used for MatchId, which would
mean merely removing the restrictions. That can easily be done by removing
the following lines:

3497-3503 starting with "The XACML standard functions ...."

And removing the last paragraphs after the last example in that section,
lines:

3531-3542 starting with "For the match elements...".

Cheers,
-Polar