Subject: RE: [xacml] Specification number...

Title: RE: [xacml] Specification number...

Hi Bill,

I like this suggestion!

Unless I hear any violent objections, I will make the name of the document "Committee Specification 1.0 (Revision 1), 12 December 2002" and make its document identifier "cs-xacml-specification-1.0-1.doc".

Carlisle.

-----Original Message-----
From: bill parducci [mailto:bill.parducci@overxeer.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:56 PM
To: XACML TC

i think "1.x" will continue to have the same level of confusion regardless of the numeration construct. how about:

"XACML v1.0, Specification Candidate 1 (2,3,4)"
or
"XACML v1.0, Editorial Version 1 (2,3,4)"

this way the spec 'version' never changes, just the editorial numbering (which will be discarded once submitted and approved).