Subject: [xacml] RE: meeting schedule

On 13 December, Carlisle Adams writes: RE: [xacml] Errata list and meeting schedule

 > Furthermore, as you mentioned, the Christmas holidays will
 > probably wipe out attendance on calls, and so Dec. 23, 26, and
 > 30 should be cancelled.  January 2 will be the first day back
 > to work for some people and others will still be on holiday,
 > so I'd be willing to cancel that one as well if people are in
 > agreement.
 >
 > That leaves Dec. 19.  Unfortunately, I have another meeting
 > that morning that I must attend, so if we have a TC call that
 > day I wonder if Hal would mind chairing it.  I'd be willing to
 > entertain the notion of canceling that call as well, if people
 > agree.  After all, the spec is now in the hands of OASIS and
 > I'm not sure there's much the TC can do until the votes are
 > cast in January...

I would be happy to cancel Dec. 19.

I would like to meet on Jan. 2, unless there will be no one to
meet with :-).  We are still getting comments and questions, and
I think we should also work on reviewing the errata submissions
so we can post an "approved" list to our web site.  In addition,
we can review status on various deliverables that have been on
hold "until after the specification is submitted".  I would also
like to talk about some other possible follow-on work.