Subject: [xacml] Re: [xacml-comment] About the syntax of <Obligation> inSection 5.35

I have the same opinion.

So line 2471 (pdf version) is not correct. [required] should be removed.
Line 2458 should include "minOccurs="0".

Michiharu
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory

|         |           Satoshi          |
|         |           Hada/Japan/IBM@IB|
|         |           MJP              |
|         |           2003/01/10 15:08 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [xacml-comment] About the syntax of <Obligation> in Section 5.35                             |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                              |

Hi,

In Section 5.35 we have the following line:
<AttributeAssignment> [required]

Is this [required] correct?
I think that it should be either [Any Number] or [One to Many].

I think it should be [Any Number] rather than [One to Many] and so
minOccurs="0" should be added to the schema.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com