Subject: [xacml] OASIS Standard 1.0

Title: OASIS Standard 1.0

Colleagues - Here is a draft of the XACML OASIS Standard Version 1.0, incorporating the errata.  I also attach the list of errata.  I have incorporated all the errata, except for the last one from Satoshi on Obligations.  I have added the minOccurs="0" to the schema of AttributeAssignment.  So the xsd file will have to be changed accordingly.  Naturally, any of these revisions can be "backed out" following our discussion on Thursday.  I suggest that Bill should NOT produce the pdf version until after Thursday's discussion.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183