Subject: Re: [xacml] Possible future XACML TC work

> <Condition id="c1"> <!-- the definition of "c1" -->
>   A condition description is here.
> </Condition>
> <Rule id="r1">
>   <Condition ref="c1"> <!-- just a reference -->
> </Rule>
> <Rule id="r2">
>   <Condition ref="c1"> <!-- just a reference -->
> </Rule>

Per my last email, I assume you're talking about different requests, since
this policy doesn't seem all that useful to me. If two rules have the same
condition, then why have two rules? There's no real value that I can see in
writing a policy like this unless you want different Target requirments, but
the Target requirements from the two rules can always be combined (unless you
want different Effects, but again I don't see why you form a Policy like
that). Maybe I just need a more concrete example...

seth