Subject: RE: [xacml] Web site update

Michiharu,

Could you change Ken Yagen and my affiliation information everywhere on the
web site,
and probably in the documents as well, from Crosslogix Inc. to BEA Systems.
Thank you.

Daniel Engovatov.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michiharu Kudoh [mailto:KUDO@jp.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 11:00 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] Web site update

I updated the Web site to include the latest specification and the errata
document.

Since the spec in PDF format Bill built before was broken, only the spec in
Word format is available at this moment.
I will update the Web site immediately after Bill gives me the correct PDF
document.

Please let me know if you find any mistakes, typos etc.
Thank you

Michiharu